Fladgate Fielder adds two to partnership
Fladgate Fielder has made up two new partners. The firm has promoted Henry Franklin in its tax practice and corporate lawyer Alex Kaufmann, who arrived last year from Allen & Overy. The promotions follow the recent hires of Boodle Hatfield private capital partner David Way and property development partner Prashant Dave, who joined the firm from Jeffrey Green Russell.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651