The success of Ireland as a hub for the global financial services industry is well documented. Since the establishment of the International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) in Dublin in 1987, the industry in Ireland has gone from strength to strength. It is currently estimated that the financial services industry in Ireland services E1trn (£680bn) in assets. Some 18,000 people work in companies based in the IFSC primarily in investment funds, insurance and treasury operations.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651