Slaughters' HK seminar signals Asia shift
Slaughter and May has held its first associate training seminar for its Asia referral partners, with lawyers from 15 firms meeting up last week as the elite City firm moves to tighten up relationships in the region. The two-day event, which took place last Thursday and Friday (March 28 and 29) in Bangkok, was hosted by Hong Kong-based Slaughters corporate partners George Goulding and Colin Smith and London partners Nick Archer and Padraig Cronin.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651