Cleary and CC land €3.5bn Iberia airline bid
Cleary Gotlieb Steen & Hamilton and Clifford Chance (CC) have bagged lead roles advising on TPG Capital's €3.4bn (£2.3bn) takeover bid for Spanish national airline Iberia. Cleary is understood to be advising private equity fund TPG Capital - a regular client of the Manhattan firm - with London banking and finance partner Simon Jay leading the team. Spanish leader Cuatrecasas is advising TPG Capital - formerly known as Texas Pacific Group - on local law.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651