Manhattan elite dominate Q1 deal rankings
Elite New York firms Sullivan & Cromwell and Davis Polk & Wardwell have stormed to the top of preliminary global M&A tables for the first quarter of 2007. Sullivan topped the table, acting on 33 deals worth a combined $162.9bn (£83bn), while Manhattan rival Davis Polk acted on 28 deals worth $149.4bn (£76.2bn), according to figures from Mergermarket.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651