Kaplan LPC marketing blitz sidelines Nottingham
The success of Nottingham Law School's much-hyped London launch has been questioned after it emerged that its joint venture partner - US education giant Kaplan - is leaving the law school out of some of its marketing. Kaplan's latest marketing materials refer to the joint venture as Kaplan Law School, referring to Nottingham only as the course provider. Some current marketing targeted at the legal profession, including the Kaplan Three Peaks Challenge charity event, make no reference to Nottingham at all.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651