Deals: Capital Markets 15/03/2007
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has advised Sports Direct International on its proposed initial public offering of shares to be listed on the London Stock Exchange. The £800m share offer is expected to close by the end of this month. The Freshfields team is being led by corporate partner Chris Mort, who is head of the firm's leisure sector group. Linklaters corporate partner John Lane advised Merrill Lynch as sponsor, global coordinator and bookrunner, as well as co-lead managers Citigroup and Credit Suisse.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651