Clyde & Co pinches Salt for Qatar launch
Clyde & Co has opened an office in Qatar after the hire of a consultant from City rival Simmons & Simmons. David Salt rejoins Clyde & Co, where he was previously a partner, to head up the new office, which is set to open later this month. He has advised on corporate and banking matters for the Qatari Government and has also acted for several public and private companies in the region. He recently advised Qatar-incorporated Mannai Corporation on the first Qatari debt for equity swap.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651