Maples and Calder BVI hires managing partner
Offshore firm Maples and Calder has appointed funds partner Robert McIntyre as the managing partner of its British Virgin Islands (BVI) office. McIntyre, who was made a partner in 2000, takes over the helm from corporate partner David Brooks, who returns to full-time fee earning. Recent hires by the firm in the BVI include the appointment of counsel Arabella di Iorio, who joined in November from Appleby Hunter Bailhache's Bermuda office to head up Maples' BVI litigation group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651