Diary managerial masterclass: brand on the run
"Does anything get the pulse racing quite like a re-branding exercise? What's that, you say? A £20bn buy-out with more leverage than a DLA Piper associate conference? Perhaps for you, sunshine. But not in the mid tier."You see, time is money. And if there's one thing our clients have plenty of, it's time. And money. But mostly time. And they can't afford to have it wasted with lengthy law firm names. Particularly not if they have to pronounce the entire name each time they need a spot of conveyancing done."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651