West Coast trio unveil mixed results for 2006
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) and Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman have announced their financial figures for 2006, with the West Coast trio unveiling a mixed bag of results. Gibson Dunn posted an 8% rise in turnover, with the Los Angeles giant pulling in $809m (£411m) in fees, while profits per equity partner (PEP) rose 7% to $1.75m (£888,000).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651