DLA opens third Middle East base with Oman launch
DLA Piper is set to boost its Middle Eastern capabilities by launching in Oman, its third office in the region.The expansive firm has hired a local privatisation and infrastructure specialist, Bruce Mullins, to head up the new venture. Mullins joins as a partner from US firm Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle, where he was a managing director in its Muscat office.DLA Piper has filed for a licence with the local authorities and expects to be up and running in the coming months.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651