The Guardian shakes up legal team with departmental split
The Guardian split its legal team into two this month, creating new positions of heads of legal for Sarah Davis and Nuala Cosgrove. Following the appointment of legal director Siobhan Butterworth to the position of reader's editor in December, Guardian News and Media Group managing director Tim Brooks and editor Alan Rusbridger decided to divide the news group's legal function into separate editorial and commercial divisions.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651