Deals: M&A 25/01/2007
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has advised Eastman Kodak Company on the European aspects of its agreement to sell its Health Group to Onex Healthcare Holdings for up to $2.55bn (£1.3bn). The team at Freshfields was led by corporate partner Julian Long, competition partner Vanessa Turner and employment, pensions and benefits partner Kathleen Healy. Sullivan & Cromwell acted as Kodak's lead legal advisers. Onex was advised by Kaye Scholer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651