Deals: Capital Markets 25/01/2007
Ashurst has advised Oriel Securities, in its capacity as nominated adviser and joint broker, on the £38m placing of shares by Novera Energy. The Ashurst team comprised corporate partner Michael Robins and associate Dafydd Leighton. Corporate partner Gareth Jones (pictured) from Nabarro Nathanson acted for Novera Energy, while Linklaters corporate partner Matthew Middleditch acted for the other joint brokers, Kaupthing Singer & Friedlander. Addleshaw Goddard corporate partner Roger Hart advised underwriter NM Rothschild & Sons.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651