Dundas & Wilson signs restructuring partner
Dundas & Wilson has moved to launch a London restructuring practice with the hire of a partner from Lawrence Graham. John Verrill is set to join the City arm of the Scots firm in January after leaving Lawrence Graham this month. Verrill has acted on major restructurings including Enron, KPN Qwest and Global Crossing. He also advised the Football League on the collapse of broadcaster ITV Digital.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651