Kirkpatrick set for German launch following Taylor Wessing split in Berlin
Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Nicholson Graham is set to launch in Germany following talks with a six-partner team from Taylor Wessing's Berlin arm. Taylor Wessing partners say the team - which includes former office head Ruediger von Huelst as well as a number of associates - resigned following a dispute between partners in the Berlin office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651