The Bar: Courting Opinion
Barristers are beginning to follow the US trend of hiring public relations firms, finds Ronel Lehmann
The Heather Mills and Paul McCartney divorce saga is a journalist’s dream, which of course means that the potential for a PR disaster is huge. But while the risks to the reputations – and media profiles – of the two protagonists are obvious, the concern for Mills’ legal team is intrinsically linked and just as worrisome.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651