The Bar: Change of Direction
The flow of talent from solicitors' firms into chambers is slowly gathering pace, finds Michael Booth QC
The market for legal services, including advocacy, is a developed and competitive one. With the imminent and wide-ranging changes under the Clementi reforms, it is also one which faces great upheaval. As always in such times of change, lawyers are trying to position themselves to both maximise their current business and be best placed to take advantage of future opportunities.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651