Finance Team of the Year Winner: Simmons & Simmons
Part of Simmons' success has been built around what has become one of London's top hedge fund teams, with Richard Perry singled out for praise
Herbert Smith’s much-published attempts to dramatically expand its finance practice went some way to justifying the hype with the firm achieving some notable mandates in structured finance and making some promising LBO appointments. Meanwhile, DLA Piper, thanks to effective operators like John Cutler and a nose for young talent, looked every inch the polished mid-market player that City rivals have come to respect.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651