A&O bolsters Polish arm with Dewey partner hire
Allen & Overy (A&O) has recruited a senior Warsaw partner from Dewey Ballantine. Jacek Michalski will return to the A&O fold, where he was a partner before leaving in 1998, in the new year. Dewey is currently fine-tuning its high-profile merger with West Coast leader Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe, which will create a practice with almost 1,500 lawyers and revenues of nearly a $1bn (£535m).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651