Independent Law Firms In Europe: Eye Of The Tiger
Despite fears that the so-called 'Celtic Tiger' economy had run out of steam, the Irish economy remains incredibly buoyant and is now actively focusing on new areas for investment
Dublin has enjoyed an exceptional year in funds, with Irish legal advisers benefiting from the tremendous liquidity among global investors. With the Dublin legal market still dominated by respected independents, the past 12 months have seen Ireland’s largest commercial firms enjoying good times.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651