Independent Law Firms In Europe: Challange Finland
2006 was the year Anglo-American firms muscled in on the lead adviser roles for Finnish companies. How will Helsinki's independent firms respond to this? Charlie Wright reports
Some markets across Europe have proved more resistant than others to the globalisation of commercial law by the international giants, whose advance has been regarded in some quarters as all but inevitable. Across the Nordic region that advance has been far less pronounced, with only a handful of international firms targeting those markets to date.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651