Paul Hastings blows into Chicago with partner duo
Paul Hastings Janofsky & Walker is to make its long-awaited Chicago launch after hiring two Jones Day partners to spearhead the operation. The office, which is to open on 27 November, will initially be staffed by Chicago-based Jones Day partners Steve Catlett and Richard Chesley, with two current Paul Hastings partners set to be parachuted in from Washington DC and Stamford.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651