Wragges prepares for HK and China launches
Wragge & Co is set to open its first offices in Asia in the New Year with the launch of outposts in Hong Kong and Chinese industrial city Guangzhou. As part of the move, dispute resolution senior associate James Ng will relocate to the new operation in January 2007 alongside IP associate Claire O'Brien, who is also his wife. IP partner Gordon Harris will oversee the new offices from Birmingham but will also spend several weeks a year in China.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651