Former BBC lawyer becomes MTV legal head
MTV has appointed former BBC in-house lawyer Robert Cummins as its new head of legal and business affairs for its emerging markets division. Cummins, who officially took up the role on 9 November, is responsible for the legal and business affairs of one of MTV’s largest international business units and will be reporting to the deputy general manager of MTV’s emerging markets group, Bhavneet Singh. Cummins will be responsible for six lawyers and replaces Jayne Harvey, who has left the company.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651