A non-permissive Society
It is evident from talking to City partners that a good deal of confusion still surrounds the new conflicts regime. As Legal Week reported on 2 November,…
It is evident from talking to City partners that a good deal of confusion still surrounds the new conflicts regime. As Legal Week reported on 2 November, there is certainly a perception that some people are still flouting the rules (see story). You can deliver your verdict on how the leading firms are behaving by taking part in legalweek.com’s current web poll, which can be found on the home page.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651