Southeast & Southwest: Marketing speak
Since joining Stevens & Bolton in 1999, Nick Shrimpton has been well placed to witness the growing importance of business development at regional law firms - but he believes they could still do plenty more
Glancing at a seven-year-old job description for a marketing manager at Stevens & Bolton, I was pleasantly surprised at how enlightened the firm was back then, although there was no reference to the term ‘client relationship management’ (CRM), nothing on market focus and precious little on winning new business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651