Southeast & Southwest: Clear Benefit
Firms in the south shake up their pay structures as the battle for talent retention rages on, while the region's real estate boom shows it is a good time to be a property lawyer. Lauren Milner reports
City law firms may be feeling the heat from their associates as the latest pay war rages, complicated by demands for more realistic partnership prospects and a better work-life balance, but firms in the south of England have been quietly altering their remuneration systems for some time now.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651