Law In Business: The 10 deadly marketing sins
Lawyers and barristers are inclined to commit a number of marketing 'sins' when it comes to drawing up a business development strategy. Silvia Van den Bruel offers her advice on how to avoid 10 common errors
Marketing a set of barristers or a firm of solicitors is not always easy. Smaller firms may not always have the same means in terms of a marketing budget and human capital as some of their larger rivals. So where does it generally go wrong in marketing and can some of these mistakes be avoided?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651