. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer is advising on the £2.2bn takeover offer by Osprey Acquisitions for AWG, owner of Anglian Water. Freshfields is acting for investment vehicle Osprey, with corporate partner David Higgins leading the team. A Linklaters team headed up by senior partner David Cheyne is advising regular client AWG. Travers Smith partner Chris Hale is acting for 3i, while Lovells is advising IFM, with corporate partner Steven Bryan leading the team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651