Maher Brown must wait...for now
Ever since go-getting corporate lawyer Paul Maher was persuaded by what was then plain old Rowe & Maw not to join Clifford Chance (CC), the firm’s…
Ever since go-getting corporate lawyer Paul Maher was persuaded by what was then plain old Rowe & Maw not to join Clifford Chance (CC), the firm’s fortunes have been inextricably linked to Maher’s. In return for not joining the magic circle firm back in 1998, Maher was given free rein to stamp his vision on the mid-tier London firm. Fast-forward eight years and Rowe & Maw is part of an international firm that reckons it will break through the $1bn fee income barrier this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651