Corporate Counsel: Gross leaves SunGard for Morgan Lewis & Bockius
GE's Lee joins the top rank of Europe's finance legal community, as English Heritage and Dell set out on recruitment trail after two new heads of legal opt for fresh challenges. Ed Thornton reviews the key in-house moves
SunGard Data Systems chief legal officer Lawrence Gross is to become a partner at Morgan Lewis & Bockius, bringing to an end 20 years at the helm of the software company’s legal function.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651