McGrigors lands port redevelopment role
McGrigors has been appointed to advise International Port Holdings (IPH) on its redevelopment of the Great Yarmouth river port and a new harbour project. The 'big four' Scots firm landed the role on the back of its relationship with former partner Eliza O'Toole, who was a key figure in the original launch of IPH. Banking partner Colin McKay led the team for McGrigors. IPH will oversee the completion of the new outer harbour, which will have a depth of 10m, by 2008, as well as an expansion of existing facilities at Great Yarmouth.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651