Dickinson Dees wins Standard Life contract
Dickinson Dees has won a lucrative mandate to handle Standard Life’s entire commercial conveyancing portfolio for England and Wales. The Newcastle giant landed the three-year appointment after winning out in a competitive tender with commercial property associate Joe Haigh leading the team. The contract will see the 68-partner firm advise the lending giant on conveyancing work for clients purchasing commercial properties through self-invested personal pension schemes. The firm expects to handle more than 350 cases per year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651