Italy: Grand Designs
A number of high-profile projects were given prominence in Italy under the leadership of former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. Carlo Merani discusses the future of these projects following Romano Prodi's election victory
After the victory of the centre-left coalition in the recent elections, and the appointment of the Government led by Romano Prodi, everyone is asking what will be the fate of the so-called Grandi Opere representing prominent and large-scale works in Italy.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651