Talk Back: Three of the best
Legal Week Reports
While I consider the three laterals Legal Week has identified to be worthy of note, (The transfer game, Legal Week, 15 June) I would suggest the following three as alternative top City lateral hires: Andrew Wilkinson, managing partner of Cadwalader Wick-ersham & Taft’s London office and formerly of Clifford Chance, who has built one of the most impressive restructuring practices in the City; Ken MacRitchie, managing partner of Shearman and Sterling London, who has built a successful practice advising on infrastructure projects while building Shearman’s London office into a top City firm; and Alan Samson, of Gibson Dunn & Crutcher and formerly of Nabarro Nathanson, who has built a leading London real estate practice in a firm that is largely recognised as a US West Coast M&A firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651