Richards Butler and Reed Smith look to seal historic US/UK deal
Transatlantic tie-up nears completion as Richards Butler's Hong Kong arm waits on merger's success Herbies reforms career path with of counsel role
Richards Butler and US suitor Reed Smith are set to this week join the select club of law firms that have secured a transatlantic merger – leaving the UK firm’s high-profile Hong Kong arm waiting on the sidelines.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651