Clarkslegal bolsters newly-launched division
Reading-based Clarkslegal has hired a new partner to boost its fledgling London real estate division. Rachel Krol joins the 17-partner firm, which also operates offices in Cardiff and Reading, from West End outfit Jeffrey Green Russell. Krol, who was also previously with Berwin Leighton Paisner, specialises in commercial development, planning and acquisition work across the leisure and retail sectors.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651