Law In Business: EasyJet lands Pemberton as new head of legal
The fallout from a raft of departures from Cable & Wireless has seen two of the company's former employees announce their new posts; ITV appoints Lovells' Bailey as head of legal for sport; and media company Informa appoints its first general counsel. Ed Thornton reports
The past month has seen two ex-Cable & Wireless colleagues appointed to high-profile positions – both in-house and in private practice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651