Window of opportunity?
Law firms are entering a brave new world where business development, cross-selling and relationship intelligence come to the fore. Is a renaissance of client relationship management in the offing? Legal IT hosted a roundtable of the biggest names in the industry to find out, as Kieran Flatt reports
The past decade has seen the world’s top law firms build global networks of unprecedented scope and scale. Now that many of them have reached critical mass, they are naturally inclined to consolidate their positions in the market. According to the senior partner at one international firm, one of the most urgent priorities is making use of all the firm’s knowledge to much greater effect. Partners must become better at sharing their knowledge, he says – not only to ensure legal know-how is exploited to the full, but also to ensure consistently high levels of client care.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651