CC Names Harkness on New Management Team
Clifford Chance (CC) has confirmed London tax partner David Harkness as a key member of its management team, alongside re-elected general counsel Chris Perrin, as the global giant finalises its new-look management. Harkness had been put forward to take on the role of executive finance partner, taking the financial duties previously held by David Childs as chief operating officer. Childs was last month elected as CC’s managing partner. Perrin takes up his general counsel brief for a four-year term, with the roles taking effect on 1 May. The appointments were confirmed by a partnership vote.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651