The Tyne is high
Recent years have seen the northeast undergo a makeover, meaning local confidence has never been higher. Richard Mayor, Damien Charlton and Sophie Claughton report
Many people are discovering that training at a regional practice can be as exciting and rewarding as working in the City. The pay is good (particularly given the lower cost of living), you spend less of your day commuting and the hours are generally shorter. So what can a trainee expect from working for a northeast law firm?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651