Offshore: Island politics
Links grow stronger between the Jersey and Guernsey markets; the Isle of Man Government and a top Luxembourg firm launch London offices; and Dubai's popularity continues to rise. Ed Thornton and Charlie Wright sum up the latest offshore news
The Jersey and Guernsey legal markets’ peaceful and arguably mutually exclusive co-existence is fast becoming a thing of the past, as two of Jersey’s high-profile firms target their Channel Islands neighbour.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651