The city alternative
Kent is proving a worthy rival to London for French companies wishing to expand into the UK market. Olivier Morel reports on the growing popularity of The Garden of England
Kent is the UK’s most populous county, and is also one of England’s most dynamic, with top-class professional services, infrastructure and a sound business environment. It is increasingly attracting overseas companies, particularly French companies, looking for a location within easy reach of both London and the Continent, without the inconvenience and cost of operating from London. Being the closest county to France, it is no wonder that French companies are choosing to invest in Kent.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651