Fight for your rights
The upcoming Gower Review, which will address the ownership of digital rights, has focused attention on the conflict between the needs of consumers and the commercial imperatives of content providers. Simon Chapman and Dan Caunt report
Over the last few years there has been massive growth in online media, forcing digital rights owners to come to terms with an entirely new way of delivering their services to consumers. The media industry now needs to be more alert than ever to the need for good digital rights management (DRM).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651