Hockman sets out agenda
The Bar: The Bar Council's new president talks to Legal Week about his priorities for the forthcoming year, from regulatory changes to legal aid funding, while Maitland Chambers' Peter Bennett announces his departure to a City law firm. Charlie Wright reports on the latest developments at the Bar
It is probably fair to suggest that not every barrister laying out their vision for the future of the legal profession in the UK would make reference to the teachings of Mao Tse-Tung.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651