What's your agenda?
Managing partners from a range of UK and US firms were asked to highlight the 'burning issues' regarding strategy, growth, management and development they see their firms addressing in the near future. Patrick McKenna reports
Recently, I posed a single question to managing partners from both US and UK firms ranging in size from 100 lawyers to more than 2,000. The question was: “As someone responsible for helping chart your firm’s future, what are your ‘burning issues’ – those critical business issues concerning strategy, growth, practice management, professional development, or whatever subjects are currently occupying your leadership agenda?” Here is what we heard, categorised by firm size (and with an obvious sensitivity to maintaining confidentialities).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651