POWERED BY LAW.COM
- LegalWeek Home
- The American Lawyer
- National Law Journal
- Corporate Counsel
- New York Law Journal
- The Legal Intelligencer
- The Recorder
- Daily Business Review
- Browse All Publications ➝
- Law Topics
- Career Development
- Deals and Transactions
- General Counsel and In-House Counsel
- Law Firm Management
- Legal Technology
- Browse All ➝
- Surveys & Rankings
- Law Firms
- DLA Piper
- Clifford Chance
- Allen & Overy
- Hogan Lovells
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Browse All ➝
- Legal Ladder
- Lean Adviser
- British Legal Awards
- International Private Client Forum
- Strategic Technology Forum USA
- Commercial Litigation and Arbitration Forum
- Legal Week Connect
- All Sections
- About Us
- Contact Us
- All Sections
- Customer Care
- Terms of Service
- Modern Slavery Statement
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Matrix Chambers' Internet platform goes commercial
DigitalTMW, the new media arm of Tullo Marshall Warren, has launched "Persephone", a website, intranet and extranet platform product that it originally developed on a bespoke basis for Matrix Chambers, the large, high-profile London-based set.
Thank you for sharing!
In common with most generic web content management systems, Persephone allows users to create a range of online communities, so that the same system can efficiently run a private intranet, a client extranet and a public website.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651
A round-up of the week's hires in the legal sector, as well as office launches and closures
Paul Hodkinson |
London offices of US firms take lead roles on Investcorp's deal with Coller
Krishnan Nair |
CMS and Norton Rose among new line up for combined company
More from ALM
Dispute Resolution Solicitor - South West London
Wimbledon, United Kingdom
JOB TITLE: Dispute Resolution Solicitor PQE REQUIRED: 1 – 3 years’ LOCATION: Wimbledon SALARY: ...Apply Now ›
Corporate Solicitor - Manchester
Manchester, United Kingdom
JOB TITLE: Corporate Solicitor PQE REQUIRED: 2+ LOCATION: Manchester SALARY: ...Apply Now ›
Commercial Property and Business Paralegal - Cambridgeshire
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
From Data to Decisions
Exclusive Depth and Reach.
Big Pictures and Fine Details
January 28, 2019 - January 31, 2019
New York, NY
Brings together all facets of the legal profession to address the key challenges facing the industry
Trust & Estates Litigation Forum 2019
March 07, 2019 - March 09, 2019
Annual forum for the world's leading trust and estate litigators.
Asia Legal Awards 2019
March 21, 2019
Sponsored by: Epiq | October 29, 2018
Sponsored by: NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) | August 28, 2018
Sponsored By: LexisNexis | July 18, 2018
Legal Week Newsletters & Alerts
Sign Up Today and Never Miss Another Story.
As part of your subscription, you can sign up for an unlimited number of a wide range of complimentary newsletters and alerts. Get the timely legal news and critical analysis you cannot afford to miss. Tailored just for you. In your inbox. Every day.
Copyright © 2019 American Lawyer Media International, LLC. All Rights Reserved.