Slaughters, Weil Gotshal Advise Cadbury
Weil Gotshal & Manges and Slaughter and May have advised on the £1.27bn buy-out of Cadbury Schweppes’ European drinks business by Blackstone Group and Lion Capital. Weil Gotshal London head Mike Francies led the team advising private equity houses Blackstone and Lion. Slaughters corporate partner Tim Boxell advised regular client Cadbury and Allen & Overy banking partner Jacqueline Evans advised debt financiers Bank of America, Citigroup and JP Morgan.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651